In this workshop the students will learn theatrical resources to improve their confidence on stage and their contact with the public.
All these methods are means of reducing anxiety and increasing confidence. It is about knowing that the body comunicates all the time.
- Improving our relation with the public and ourselves.
- Knowing alternative techniques which improve stage fright.
EFT and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) techniques.
- Postural analysis and explanation of the shrinking of muscular chains.
- Work on the three-dimensionality of the body on stage.
- The body language when it does not speak.
- Applying of the EFT and the NLP techniques to dispel fears, behaviour patterns and beliefs.
Requirements: comfortable clothing.
Length of the session: 15 hours.
Attendants: maximum ten people per course.