The actors knowing their body will discover in this course a wide field of treatment and prevention of injuries necessary for their daily work.
The extrinsic risk factors which the various scenographies present will be seen in this course.
The stage offers wide fields of ergnomic changements that the actor must know. The professional risk prevention technicians of our centre offer actors the opportunity of reducing these risks of injuries.
People related to theatre: actors, actresses, teachers and students.
- Getting an individualised prevention program.
- Understanding why back and/or limbs suffering happens.
- Knowing the main mechanisms of injury and the causes of muscular and joint pain.
- Anatomy. Movement pulleys and shafts.
- Standing autotest: lines and centre of gravity.
- Scenography and theatre ergonomy.
- Postural and nutritional autohygiene.
- Preventive preparation exercises: before and after the performance or training.
- Introduction to Global Postural Re-education (G.P.R.) and Functional.
- Primary and accessory musculature of respiration.
- Postural compensations.
- Differences among empowerment, relaxation, stretching and musculature effort.
- Aerobic preparation and analytic and global stretching.
- Stage fright.