Dance as an artistic discipline may be used as a treatment to some injuries and axial displacement of the body. Dance teachers learn the ways to determine basic pathologies of axial displacement in their students' body.
People related to dancing: dancers, teachers and students.
- Knowing the main mechanisms of injury, muscular fatigue and muscular tension which are more frequent in dance and Activities of Daily Living (A.D.L.)
- Obtaining tools to prevent their causes.
- Improving the performance capacity and daily movement quality.
- Complete muscular physiology. Biomechanics.
- Postural and functional hygiene.
- Preventive exercises for the main causes of joint and muscular injuries.
- Propioception and Equilibrium. Muscular balance.
- Breathing: various types. Improving capacity and performance.
- Repetition micro-traumatisms. Joint and muscular overcharge injuries.
- Dance training. Analytical and global stretching.
- Relaxation: techniques and procedures.
- Stage fright.