Course aimed at enterprises who offer courses on prevention of occupational risks in entertainment companies.
It is a course of injury prevention in the artistic field.
This course meets the real needs of the artist. Once the Law on Prevention of Workplace Risks has been presented and its requirements detailed (by the entreprise which has been hired by the company) the specialists of CPAE will expand the course in a way that the clients will receive the especific information they need for their field. We can be hired by the same entertainment company or by the enterprise devoted to the prevention service.
- Risks of working on stage and how to prevent them.
- The right training.
- Convining mental and phyical work to prevent overloads.
- How to find the ideal muscle tone.
- How to perform emergency treatments: bandages, application of gel, etc.
- How to autodetect joint limitations to avoid muscular overloads or medium or long term injuries.
Length of the course: 8 hours.