Posturology studies posture and fine muscular tone alterations in the human body.
It helps improving the muscular and artistic performance of artists and, especially, realising what factors need our attention since they alter our equilibrium and body's energetic expenditure.
- Stressing the importance of postural captors.
- Knowing how to recognise de difference signs of orthostatic tone in the body.
- Improving the artistic quality and the quality of life.
- Recognition of equilibrium and postural alterations in frontal, posterior and sagittal planes.
- Muscular tone alterations in primitive reflexes: ocular and cervical movilitsation.
- Corrective measures to solve asymmetries.
The neurophysiological principles from which any practical base of postural correction departs from will be evidenced using some theorical explanations with drawings and some practical examples.
Length of the session: 15 hours.
Attendants: maximum 10 people per course.