CPAE has created various training courses which improve the musician's artistic quality.
Through this training, we will improve the following aspects: motor gesture, instrument grip, energy expenditure, equilibrium, coordination, balance, flexibility, strength, weight control and pressure.
In each of our training courses we take into account the specific characteristics the musician's work entails: work-related, emotional and physical.
We provide the musician with the tools to make different work guidelines, both in their instrumental work and outside of it, so as to develop numerous neurological and motor channels. By doing this, various neutonal areas will be stimulated and the consequences of repetitive movements and a mantained posture will be minimised.
In the preventive field, we create a set of exercises taking into account the musician's physical condition and the postural reeducation to prevent the most common injuries depending on each instrument.
Training for musicians
- Instrument workshops
- Course on Prevention of Injuries for Musicians (45 hours)
- Curso 35 Cápsulas Hacia la Optimización de tu Rendimiento Musical
- ESPECIALIZACIÓN en la PREVENCIÓN DE LESIONES y la MEJORA DEL RENDIMIENTO DE LOS MÚSICOS INSTRUMENTISTAS ONLINE (50 horas). - - Curso con acceso a BECA FORMATIVA - -
- Instrumental Posturology for Musicians
- Optimiza tu rendimiento con tu grupo instrumental.
- Physical and muscular activity for musicians: training
- Physiotherapy and Feldenkrais for musicians
- Postural and breathing techniques
- Postural reeducation and abdominal empowering versus breathing
- Prevention of Injuries in Spoken Voice
- Stage fright treatment