Theorical and practical workshop on the technical gesture study to prevent overloading injuries and an overuse of the muscoloskeletal system.
- Improving the muscular performance and the shoulder girdle posture in statics and dynamics.
- Knowing the injury mechanisms resulting from a muscular and positional overstrain.
- Muscular compensations in shoulder girdle and spine.
- Compensation exercises of muscular activity.
- Empowerment and Stretching.
- Postural reeducation with the instrument using postural conscience and postural reeducation.
- Postural analysis and explanation of the muscular chains shrinking in the shoulder girdle.
- Compensations resulting from the torsion between the shoulder and pelvic girdles in the arc movement.
- Study of lumbar torsions and pivoting.
Requirements: wear comfortable clothing.
Length: 8 hours
Attendants per course: ten people.