Aside from the need of playing the a wind instrument with the proper posture, we also need a correct breathing.
- Increasing corporal conscience and performance.
- Understanding breathing mechanics and its influence on the rest of the body.
- Muscular compensations in shoulder girdle and spine.
- Muscular activity compensation exercises. Empowering and Strething.
- Postural reeducation with the instrument via postural conscience and reeducation.
- Breathing work versus diaphragm.
- Motor development methods for diaphragmatic, abdominal and posterior breathing.
Postural analysis via muscular chains shortenings and retractions, breathing being the union axe of the human body fascial movement.
Requirements: wear comfortable clothing.
Length: 20 hours
Attendants per course: 15 or 20 people.