July, news and offers
Last month we dedicated it to musicians, and you seem to have liked it since we received several emails asking us to continue with the offer of online express trainings and talks.
Well, very well, that's how we do it!
Here is our calendar for the month of July:
Saturday 11 at 16:00, and lasting 4 hours.
- Workshop on tendinitis, with practical exercises.
- Here for more information.
Saturday 18 at 16:00, with a duration of 2 hours.
- Informative talk on Focal Dystonia.
- In order to attend you must send us an email to email@example.com
This month's offer:
- The course of 35 capsules with indispensable tools for instrumentalists.
The regular price is 60 euros, this month it will be 35 €.
In this 35-day course, you will be receiving an indispensable capsule of physiotherapy tricks, neuroscience applied to the study of the score and essential ways to know the body in order to avoid injuries and improve performance.
In order to start September in full swing! Now is the time! More information to take advantage of the offer: Click here.
This is the general newsletter of cpae, if you want to receive only news for musicians, you can subscribe to our magazine, choosing the corresponding option in the section to become a subscriber: here. Have a nice MONTH OF JULY !! :-)
WOULD YOUR ARTISTIC QUALITY IMPROVE IF YOU INCORPORATED PHYSIOTHERAPY IN YOUR LIFE? FIND IT OUT!
Take this test to find out if you can improve your musical artistic quality! If your answer is "YES" add 10 points, if it is "No" do not add anything.
- I make a scale from lower to higher intensity of body heating before studying.
- I have chosen and found a technique of body awareness that makes me gain proprioception (feeling more and better each time, with and without the instrument).
- I regulate my diet based on my performance, study plan and concerts.
- I have no pain or discomfort when I finish playing, I just feel tired of having done an intense activity.
- I do aerobic physical activity regularly.
- I know what stretching, empowerment and warm-up exercises I should do and that benefit me.
- I use mental work before studying the complicated passages with the instrument so as not to force the muscles excessively.
- I can find the right muscle tone and tension for my body to improve the speed and difficulty of my performances.
- I have found the ideal posture for my study, both with the instrument and in front of the computer.
- I sleep with a jerk without discomfort or pain and I get up rested and calm.
Result of 90 to 100 points: your artistic performance is well focused, keep it up
Result from 60 to 80: you have good habits, although your professional quality is underused.
Result 30 to 50: You have difficulties and possibly live with pain. You should make a physical therapy treatment plan.
Less than 30: You need a physical therapist to achieve your maximum artistic performance, if you continue like this you have a very high% chance of injury.
www.cpae.net Telf: 933 572 986 THANK YOU
This July we start with registrations for the MUSIC PHYSIOTHERAPY COURSE at a reduced price.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!