Artist, take this quiz and learn more about yourself a little more
In the previous email this survey has not been attached correctly, we sent it to you here
WOULD YOUR ARTISTIC QUALITY IMPROVE IF YOU INCORPORATED PHYSIOTHERAPY IN YOUR LIFE? FIND IT OUT!
Take this test to find out if you can improve your musical artistic quality! If your answer is "YES" add 10 points, if it is "No" do not add anything.
- I make a scale from lower to higher intensity of body heating before studying.
- I have chosen and found a technique of body awareness that makes me gain proprioception (feeling more and better each time, with and without the instrument).
- I regulate my diet based on my performance, study plan and concerts.
- I have no pain or discomfort when I finish playing, I just feel tired of having done an intense activity.
- I do aerobic physical activity regularly.
- I know what stretching, empowerment and warm-up exercises I should do and that benefit me.
- I use mental work before studying the complicated passages with the instrument so as not to force the muscles excessively.
- I can find the right muscle tone and tension for my body to improve the speed and difficulty of my performances.
- I have found the ideal posture for my study, both with the instrument and in front of the computer.
- I sleep with a jerk without discomfort or pain and I get up rested and calm.
Result of 90 to 100 points: your artistic performance is well focused, keep it up
Result from 60 to 80: you have good habits, although your professional quality is underused.
Result 30 to 50: You have difficulties and possibly live with pain. You should make a physical therapy treatment plan.
Less than 30: You need a physical therapist to achieve your maximum artistic performance, if you continue like this you have a very high% chance of injury.
www.cpae.net Telf: 933 572 986 THANK YOU